NAME OF SOCIETY:
ST. THERESA OF THE CHILD JESUS
Saint Theresa of the Child Jesus/St. Theresa of Lisieux /St. Theresa the Little flower
The society was inaugurated in this Parish on 23rd of May 2004. It started with an initial membership number of thirty-eight (38) members which grown steadily over the years. The membership of the society now stands at 120
St. Theresa of the Child Jesus is a devotional society that brings together catholic men, women and children.
Services to God and Mankind
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- to obtain and maintain personal sanctification and advancement in spiritual life by following the footsteps of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus in her little ways of spiritual childhood.
- To promote vocation and to aid in the sponsoring and maintenance of seminarians and Aspirants.
- To pray for vocations and for Missionaries
- To clean and tidy sanctuaries, altar linen and liturgical vestments.
- To offer assistance to the Priest and the Religious wherever possible
- To offer assistance towards parish projects and other assignments given it by the Parish Priest or the Parish Pastoral Council.
- To offer material assistance to needy homes, such as orphanages, Old Age Homes, etc.Periodically.
3rd and 4th Sundays (immediately after 1st Mass in one of the meeting room)
All other Sundays: 4:00 pm in the Parish Hall.